How we understand Ramadaan - Virtues of Shabaan â Part 4
This lectures is about - How Should we Understand Ramadaan - Part 3 - discusses -
1. Gratitude â If Allah has bless you, you show him gratitude.
2. Patience â If you have been tested with trials and turbulation you perserve and have patience.
3. Repentance â If you commit a sin, you repent to Allah SWT.
4. Humility â Two times you stand infront of your Lord, one in Duniya and other at the day of judgement.
5. Change your approach when you fast, like replacing bad habits with Good one.
6. Tawba (repentance) is a beginning in the month of Ramadaan.
You can listen to more of Imam Hasan Khalil live lectures on http://www.sunnahfollowers.net
You can also download lectures from
This talk was conducted at the ISI - Islamic Center of Irving,TX.
Please support with your generous donation to http://www.irvingmasjid.org
May Allah reward all and benefit us from what we hear and listen. Ameen.